International Investment Road-Show “Invest in Ukraine 2013”
On 24 October 2013 Ukrainian Business Centre in London, Kyiv Business Federation and its general partner the investment company Pro Capital Group will hold in London the II international investment road-show “Invest in Ukraine 2013”.
The I road-show “Invest in Ukraine 2013”, which took place on 21 February 2013 proved the investment attractiveness of Ukrainian medium-sized businesses to Western investors.
The second event is designed exclusively for international investors, targeting economically attractive investment opportunities in Ukraine and willing to establish direct business relationships with Ukrainian entrepreneurs to develop the co-operation in future.
The key features of the road-show “Invest in Ukraine 2013” are:
- focus on Ukrainian fast growing medium-sized companies, actively involved in the real economy;
- an opportunity for investors to examine investment projects from Ukrainian companies operating in different sectors e.g. agriculture, energy, IT, infrastructure, tourism, etc;
- all presentations are prepared in line with international standards;
- an opportunity to meet in person the Ukrainian entrepreneurs and establish direct contact;
- an excellent platform for business communication and efficient networking;
Date and place: 24 October 2013, London
Format: Projects presentations followed by Face to Face meetings with international investors.
FREE for investors
£400.00+VAT for non-investors (representatives of consulting companies)
£1750 for companies from Ukraine
This is an invitation only event and places are strictly limited. The majority of places are allocated to investors.
To register for the II road-show “Invest in Ukraine 2013”, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive summaries of all projects together with the agenda will be send closer to the event.
ALL PAST EVENTS