Expert Seminar: Investing and Doing Business in the UK, Entrepreneur, Investor and Business Visa Rules
Thursday, 25 June 2015 at 19.00 at the Ukrainian Institute in London, 79 Holland Park, W11 3SW
City of London.
This expert seminar will cover business immigration and relevant visa issues focusing on Investor, Entrepreneur, Tier 2 and overseas business represantative visas, as well as on the most common legal issues individual and corporate investors face while setting up business in the UK.
Discussion will be followed by a networking reception.
– Iryna Tynczyszyn, Managing Director, Co-Founder of Ukrainian-British City Club
– Nataliya Korotka, Board Member of British Ukrainian Law Association, Director of Golden Link London
– Ruslan Kosarenko, Immigration and Human Rights Lawyer and Advocate, Sterling & Law Associates
- Investing and doing business in the UK: most common legal issues
- Latest changes in the UK visa and entry rules impacting entrepreneurs and businesses
- Investor and Entrepreneur visas
- Tier 2 visa rules, business representative visa
- Questions from the audience and discussion
The talk will be held in Ukrainian, while Q&A session will be held in Ukrainian, English and Russian.
All welcome. Free admission.
Registration is required, please follow this link: http://goo.gl/forms/VYpLUzBco0
ALL PAST EVENTS