Vacancy: Director of the Ukrainian Institute
The Ukrainian Catholic University has established a steering committee for the Ukrainian Institute in London, which is seeking a new director for the Institute. The position is not paid, but reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed. The director will need to live in or near London and be available for 10 – 20 hours a week. He or she will be fluent in Ukrainian and English, with higher education. It is very desirable that the director is a Catholic or in sympathy with the Catholic Church. She or he should:
- have experience of leadership and of managing people and finances
- be prepared to travel to Ukraine or elsewhere
- have wide contacts in the UK academic, cultural and church environments
- be able to use modern information technology
- be an active user of social media.
A job description is available from the chairman of the steering committee, Robert Brinkley (Robert.Brinkley@gmail.com). If you wish to apply, please send him a CV, contact details of two referees and a covering letter explaining how you would approach the job, by 31 August 2015. Interviews will be held in the first half of September.