Seeking Web Content Officer (volunteer position)
The Ukrainian Institute London is seeking a volunteer to support the launch of our new website!
An exciting opportunity to support the launch of our new website, which will serve as a key platform for giving Ukraine a voice in the UK & beyond.
- populating the new website with past events, blogs and news items, to maintain the record of the Ukrainian Institute London’s activities.
- offering creative ideas for optimisation of the content on the new website.
- strong IT skills.
- keen attention to detail.
- enthusiasm for sharing Ukrainian culture with international audiences.
- experience with updating website content & using html coding.
- proofreading/copyediting experience.
Timeframe / hours:
- We especially need support in February and March ahead of the launch of the new website, and in the weeks following the launch. We will also be looking for ongoing support with keeping the website updated moving forward!
- As this is an unpaid volunteer position, the hours of work are flexible. Ideally, we are looking for someone who could devote approx. 4 hours per week in Feb/March (and potentially a lower time commitment after March in keeping the website updated).
- Free tickets to all Institute events.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Web content officer’ in the email subject.
Deadline: Monday 15th Feb